Here are some syllabi for courses I've taught:
- Spring 2015: Modalities of Discourse
- Summer 2014: Modality and Dynamics (minicourse)
- Spring 2014: Metaphysics and Metasemantics
- Fall 2011: Logic, Epistemology, and Natural Language
- Fall 2010: Perspective in Language
- Spring 2010: Content without Structure (with John MacFarlane)
- Spring 2009: The World is Not Enough
- Phil 125 Metaphysics: Fall 2009, Spring 2011, Summer 2017
- Phil 84 Street Art: Spring 2014
- Phil 100 Philosophical Methods: Spring 2010, Spring 2012, Spring 2014
- Phil 134 Form and Meaning: Fall 2011
- Belief, Truth, and Knowledge: Spring 2009
Here are some PhD dissertations that I've had something or other to do with:
- Ethan Nowak. 2016. Two Dogmas About Demonstratives. Co-chair.
- Melissa Fusco. 2015. Deontic Disjunction. Berkeley philosophy. Co-chair.
- Lawrence Valby. 2015. Some Case Studies in Algebra Motivated by Abstract Problems of Language. Berkeley Logic Group. Co-chair.
- Simon Charlow. 2014. On the Semantics of Exceptional Scope. NYU Linguistics. Committee member.
- Justin Bledin. 2013. Logic Informed. Berkeley Logic Group. Committee member.
- Brian Rabern. 2012. Monsters and Communication. ANU Philosophy. Outside examiner.
- Daniel Lassiter. 2011. Measurement and Modality: The Scalar Basis of Modal Semantics. NYU Linguistics. Committee member.