- Rutgers Colloquium. September 15, 2016.
- Normativity in Language Conference. University of Toronto. October 7-8, 2016.
- Symposium on Content, Attitudes, and Attitude Ascriptions. Eastern APA. Baltimore. January 2017.
- Philosophy Mountain Workshop. Jackson, WY. February 25-27, 2017.
- Harvard Colloquium. March 9, 2017.
- Experimental Semantics Workshop. NYU. March 11, 2017.
- UCLA Colloquium. April 28, 2017.
- Iffy Knowledge. Workshop on Modality. UNAM, Mexico City. June 13-14, 2016.
- Three Notions of Dynamicness in Language. Dynamic Semantics Workshop. ZAS Berlin, May 30-31, 2016.
- Iffy Knowledge. Gibbardfest. University of Michigan. May 13-14, 2016.
- Iffy Knowledge. Stalnakerfest. MIT. April 16, 2016.
- Comments on Silk. Pacific APA. San Francisco. April 1, 2016.
- Chair, first experimental semantics session. Pacific APA. San Francisco. March 30, 2016.
- Comments on Rattan. Philosophy Mountain Workshop. Big Sky. Feb 19-21, 2016. (co-organizer)
- Varieties of Nonfactual Discourse. New York Philosophy of Language Workshop, NYU. December 15, 2015.
- Varieties of Nonfactual Discourse. Philosophy Colloquium, Princeton University. December 11, 2015.
- Some Problems of De Re Modality. University of Amsterdam. December 7, 2015.
- Varieties of Nonfactual Discourse. Jowett Society, Oxford. December 4, 2015.
- Finding Meaning in a Disoriented World. Finding Space: Space, Time, and Consciousness Project Workshop Conference. GIAS-NYU. Paris, June 25-27, 2015. (with Geoff Lee)
- Epistemic Modality De Re. University College London. June 15, 2015.
- New Problems of De Re Modality. Variables Conference. University of Edinburgh, June 13, 2015.
- Epistemic Modality, Discourse Dynamics, Consequence. Caponigro & Feferman seminar, Stanford. April 22, 2015.
- Bayesian Expressivism. Mind and Language Seminar, NYU. April 14, 2015.
- Philosophy Mountain Workshop (co-organized). Whistler, BC. 2/2015
- Yalcin's Gibbard's Kripke's Wittgenstein. Gibbard on Meaning and Normativity Conference, Arche, St Andrews. 6/2015
- Modality and Dynamics. Miniseminar (6 three-hour seminars). Hebrew University of Jerusalem. 5/2014
- Rountable: Foundations of Semantics (with M. Glanzberg). Hebrew University of Jerusalem. 5/2014
- Semantics and Metasemantics in the Context of Generative Grammar. Pacific APA Conference, San Diego. 5/2014
- The Modality of Quantification. 3rd CSLI Workshop on Logic, Rationality & Intelligent Interaction, Stanford. 5/2014
- Modals and Conditionals. Semantics Babble group, UCSD. 4/2014
- The Modality of Quantification. Colloquium talk, Department of Philosophy, Department of Linguistics, UCSD. 4/2014
- Metasemantics Conference (organizer and chair). Berkeley. 3/2014
- Finding Meaning in a Disoriented World. Philosophy Mountain Workshop. Jackson Hole, WY. 1/2014
- The Modality of Quantification. MIT. 1/2014
- Epistemic Modals. Semantics Reading Group, UCSC. 11/2013
- Epistemic Modality De Re. Philosophy Colloquium, Department of Philosophy, UCSC. 11/2013
- Epistemic Modality De Re. Workshop on Conditionals, University of Konstanz. 10/2013
- Bayesian Modalities? First CSLI Workshop on Logic, Rationality, and Intelligent Interaction. Stanford University. 6/2013
- Bayesian Expressivism. To a seminar directed by Paul Egre and Joelle Proust. Institut Jean Nicod, Paris. 5/2013
- What is Self-Ascription? De Se Roundtable (with F. Recanati). Institut Jean Nicod, Paris. 5/2013
- Semantics and Metasemantics in the Context of Generative Grammar. LOGOS Group, University of Barcelona. 5/2013
- Semantics and Metasemantics in the Context of Generative Grammar. Institut Jean Nicod, Paris. 5/2013
- Semantics and Metasemantics in the Context of Generative Grammar. All Souls College, Oxford University. 3/2013
- Semantics and Metasemantics in the Context of Generative Grammar. Colloquium talk, Department of Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh. 3/2013
- How to Lose Your Grip on the Actual World. Jowett Society, Oxford, March 8, 2013.
- Metasemantics: What is the Question? All Souls College, Oxford, March 5, 2013.
- Metasemantics: What is the Question? University of Pittsburgh, March 1, 2013.
- Some Aspects of the Logical Structure of Conversation. Berkeley Logic Group, October 5, 2012.
- On the Dynamics of Conversation. Rutgers Semantics Workshop, September 29, 2012.
- The Semantic Role of Context. Arche, St. Andrews, September 16, 2012.
- Bayesian Modalities? First CSLI Workshop on Logic, Rationality and Intelligent Interaction, Stanford University, June 2, 2012.
- Alternatives in the Analysis of Epistemic and Deontic Modalities. Language Workshop, University of Chicago, April 27, 2012.
- Stanley on the De Se. Pacific Meeting of the American Philosophical Association, Chicago, April 5, 2012.
- Finding Meaning in a Disoriented World (with Geoffrey Lee). University of Geneva, March 16, 2012.
- Comments on Schroeder, Being For. Central Meeting of the American Philosophical Association, Seattle, February 18, 2012.
- Context Probabilism. Northwestern, February 15, 2012. Context Probabilism. UCLA, February 9, 2012.
- Bayesian Expressivism. Aristotelian Society, University of London, January 9, 2012.
- Knowledge in the Absence of Truth. Edinburgh Epistemic Expressivism Workshop, University of Edinburgh, October 15, 2011.
- Dynamicness. Arche, University of St. Andrews, October 14, 2011.
- Figure and Ground in Logical Space. Cornell Workshop in Semantics and Philosophy of Language, May 1, 2011.
- Sequenced Worlds (with Dilip Ninan). Arche Rio De Se Workshop, Philosophy Institute, Federal University, Rio De Janiero, Brazil, March 18, 2011.
- On Some Counterexamples to Modus Ponens and Modus Tollens. University College London, January 17, 2011.
- Credal Expressivism. All Souls College, Oxford, January 14, 2011.
- Credal Expressivism. University of Toronto, December 9, 2010. Context Probabilism. Georgetown Linguistics, November 19, 2010.
- Schiffer on Penumbral Shift. NYU La Pietra, Florence, July 14, 2010.
- Modus Tollens Denied. IHPST, Paris I, June 15, 2010.
- Orientation. Arche De Se Conference, University of Oslo, June 7, 2010. (joint with G. Lee)
- Modus Tollens Denied. Berkeley Logic Group, April 2, 2010.
- The Language of Probability. Berkeley Linguistics, November 30, 2009.
- Credal Expressivism. Arche Expressivism Conference, St Andrews, November 11, 2009.
- On Plan-Laden Semantics. Arche Expressivism Conference, St Andrews, November 9, 2009.
- The Language of Probability: Some Experimental Results. Concepts and Cognition Group (Lombrozo Lab), Berkeley Psychology, October 30, 2009.
2008 and earlier
- Hoffman on Propositions. Eastern APA, December 2008.
- Probability Operators. Arche Epistemic Modality Conference, St Andrews, November 2008.
- Believing it is Possible. Princeton, February 2008.
- Believing it is Possible. Berkeley, February 2008.
- Believing it is Possible. New York University, January 2008.
- Probability Operators. Modality Seminar, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Linguistics, October 2006.
- A Paradox of Epistemic Modality. Epistemic Modality Conference, RSSS Philosophy, ANU, June 2006.
- A Paradox of Epistemic Modality. Sinn und Bedeutung 11, Barcelona, October 2006.
- Indicative Conditionals and Conditional Probabilities. Australasian Association for Philosophy Conference, ANU, July 2006.